4.30.2012

Oh Mail! Oh my!

So today in the mail I received the Target Style goodie bag that they were giving away on their Facebook fan page.
Damn USPS seriously!  The box was beat up a bit.  The first thing I see when I open up the box, is this brightly colored cosmetic bag.
Actually love the color combo on it.  The brand is London Soho.  When I opened the bag, I noticed something leaked a bit.  Wasn't a huge mess, just on the bottle of one of the products.  Easy clean up.
I noticed a bottle fell after I uploaded the pictures to the PC.  Was too lazy to take another one.  So sorry about that!
  • London Soho cosmetic bag
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer sample
  • Pantene Color Shampoo travel size
  • Neutrogena Visibly Bright Facial Cleanser travel size
  • Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion travel size (the bottle that fell over)
  • Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Cleansing Facial Wipes travel size
  • A booklet of Target coupons for some beauty products
Thank you Tarje for giving out the sample goodie bags!

Did you get one?